martes, 18 de marzo de 2014

Mumford and Sons


 This is Mumford and Sons, a very famous British band. They play old instruments but give their music a modern twist.

Here we can listen to the song and try and fill in the gaps!


Enjoy!!


 Lyrics

It's empty in the valley of your_______
 The sun, it rises slowly as you _______
Away from all the fears
And all the faults you've left _________

The harvest left no _______for you to eat
You cannibal, you________, you see
But I have seen the same
I know the shame in _______defeat

(Chorus)
But I will _________on hope
And I won't let you ________
On the noose __________your neck
And I'll find ___________in pain
And I will change my _______
I'll know my _________as it's called again

Cause I have other things to fill my _________
You take what is _________and I'll take mine
Now let me at the _____________
Which will refresh my __________mind

So tie me to a post and block my ___________
I can see widows and orphans through my _____________
I know my call ___________my faults
And despite my growing _____________

(Chorus)

So come out of your cave ____________on your hands
And see the world hanging upside ___________
You can understand _____________
When you know the maker's ______________

So make your __________ call
And _________all you want
I will not hear what you have to _________

Cause I need ___________now
And I need to know how
To live my ___________as it's meant to be

(Chorus)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario