jueves, 20 de marzo de 2014

The Clash

The Clash was one of the first punk bands to become famous in England. Punk is a very angry type of Rock and Roll, it was born in England because young people had no jobs and no money and nobody listened to them, so.......they made LOTS OF NOISE!!

The Clash was one of the most popular punk bands in England and The USA because a lot of young people understood why they were angry and loud. This band is a very important part of the British culture and here are some songs;


Should I Stay or Should I Go




London Calling



Fill in the lyrics:

Darlin' you got to let me________
Should I stay or _________I go?
If you say that you are ______
I'll be here 'til the end of ________
So you got to let _______know
Should I ______or should I go?

It's always____ _____ ______
You're ______when I'm on my knees
One day is fine and next is _______
So if you want me off your ________
Well ______ _____ an' let me know
Should I Stay or _______I go?

Should I stay or should I go ________?
____________I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be ________
An' if I stay it will be _______
So come on and let me _________

And answer these questions using the link below;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_clash

What type of music did The Clash play?

How many members made the group and what were their names?

Who played the drums?

What day did The Clash debut?

When was the album "London Calling" recorded?















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario