martes, 17 de junio de 2014

Little teachers 3.0

Here are our friends showing their skills...
at English and Sciences!!

Angela, Noa and Mary enlighten us with their knowledge. ;)
Great job, girls!!

Here are Benito, Hatim and Aarón showing us different landscapes.
Great job, boys!!


Here are Michael, Hugo and Amine 
showing us that animals.... rock!!
Great jobs, my friends!!


Here are Naroa, Carla and Kiara showing their commitment to..
the Earth´s rotation and... REVOLUTION!! ;)
Brilliant, my friends!! 



Here Oliva and Arón go with the flow...
talking about the Water on the Earth!
Great, my friends!!


Here are Carlos, Gabriel and Robert
explaining different parts of our Locomotor System
Great job, my friends!



Here are Mara, Diana and Irene
showing us the colourful world of...
PLANTS!!
Fantastic, my friends!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario